August 2-4, 2024
The Atlantic Ocean off Morehead City offers some of the best warm water wreck diving in America. What makes this trip unique?
- If conditions are good, witness history firsthand; dive a World War II German U-Boat that was sunk by a U.S. Coast Guard vessel during the 1940s.
- We will be allowing some extended bottom times for rebreathers and decompression-trained divers. Please consult The Brass Anchor if this is the type of diving you plan on doing this trip.
- Sand tiger sharks are found on most wrecks in this area.
- Loggerheads, spadefish, toadfish and barracuda have been seen frequently on dives.
- Three days of diving; 2 offshore wreck dives per day.